« Home | Good weekend » | I love living in the future dept. » | Might as well get started early » | Natural's not in it » | We was robbed » | He's good, but a bit overrated » | Watchmaker » | "...oh." » | Work radio dept. » | Meat » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

It makes me feel just rotten

Another Monday, another A Touching Display; this one does see me break into the 30s, though, and thus pulling ahead of Todd Burns' Mondrian's Sketchbook and becoming the most prolific Stycast. Unless he does one or more this week. But it's not really a contest, so it shouldn't really matter.

Oh, and as far as music goes, this one features a song from my favourite new band since Sweet Billy Pilgrim.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates