« Home | Work radio dept. » | Meat » | For the hills » | Criticism is not a buyer's guide » | I'm sorry that the kitchen is on fire » | How the hell did Snook get so high? » | That's a physical impossibility » | Small world » | Grow any further » | Man with hammer » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

"...oh."

I know a couple of my friends have stopped reading the ever-fantastic Something Positive because it's "too negative" or something, and without recent context I'm not sure this strip will make sense (although a little logical reasoning should make the important bits clear to anyone), but in any case this is about the most heartwarming thing I've seen all week. "Negative" my ass.

(You've also missed the storyline about Davan's parents, which was damned well done, even if I have wanted to hit the author a couple of times - that means it's effective!)

Haha - fair enough.

Man, we are shit at email - I'm pretty busy up through the end of this week, but I should be more free afterwards, and we should finally get together, eh?

(I am assuming this is a particular Jacob, of course)

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates