« Home | Odile » | Go die now » | Behind his eyes he says, I still exist » | "I get it. Very dry, Dad. That's good stuff." » | Chagrin » | Process, not conclusion » | Coquelicot » | We won three pints, too » | Bad news/good news » | Grand theft Coke » 

Monday, August 21, 2006 

"And yet … and yet despite it all …"

I am seeing this tonight. I hope it is just as shitacular as promised.

i was supposed to go see that friday night. and then saturday afternoon. and then sometime yesterday. and then tonight. and now it's being pushed off again probably until wednesday night.......

don't spoil it for me!

I hear there are snakes. They may make it onto a plane at some point.


....seriously, how could I spoil this, if I even wanted to?

that was the point! :oP

Whoa! The guy that wrote that review is married to the girl I sat next to in Torts last year.

You know someone who knows the Pajiba guy? Awesome.

The movie was also awesome, to exactly nobody's surprise.

There absolutely was. And it was pretty much everything I dreamed it could be (except the kickboxer never actually kickboxed any snakes).

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates