« Home | I try not to link every post there, really » | "And yet … and yet despite it all …" » | Odile » | Go die now » | Behind his eyes he says, I still exist » | "I get it. Very dry, Dad. That's good stuff." » | Chagrin » | Process, not conclusion » | Coquelicot » | We won three pints, too » 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 

Don't be a fool, Billy

I haven't had the time to read the CBC much recently, but it's nice to get back there and see them doing a profile of Simon Williams, the man behind Fierce Panda.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates