« Home | Heart and soul » | Updates » | Happy birthday to me » | Right conduct » | "but I still love the lil' champs!" » | Sizzurp » | One nation under » | Everybody knows it's coming apart » | Bat country » | Unrealistic ideas behaving like reindeers » 

Saturday, August 12, 2006 

Extravaganza

Thanks very much to all the people who have said happy birthday, dropped by or plan to drop by tomorrow night, and so on. I am, as they say, blessed. And not just because this showed up in my inbox:



NB. I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Goth.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates