« Home | Right conduct » | "but I still love the lil' champs!" » | Sizzurp » | One nation under » | Everybody knows it's coming apart » | Bat country » | Unrealistic ideas behaving like reindeers » | It's so much worse than I imagined » | The asshole motherfucker gods » | Plus, you know, sexy time explosions » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Happy birthday to me



That's right, I've got a whole country rooting for me.

I expect you to eat ALL OF THAT CAKE too, since I spent so much time making it all pretty and stuff. ALL OF IT.

Oof. Okay.

happy b-day man...that's an awesome picture

Thanks! It is, isn't it.

katie makes pretty picturessss!

hey jeff! (if you happen to stop off and read this again). Has Ian told you that I stalk your blog yet?

and also, did you actually *see* man man? or are you just going off that footage and their albums? Because if you're just going off that footage and albums, you're going to fucking hate man man. *Seeing* man man, is a completely different thang*. I can't listen to a studio recorded song of theirs AT ALL, but i've seen em three times in the last 8 months. they put on a phemonemal set. which is *probably* why people like em.

(sorry to cross blogs here ian) (happy birthday !!1 :o) )

I don't mind, really, but maybe you should have just posted a comment on his blog, hmm?

noooo because the last person who commented there was scarrrwy

Happy birthday Ian!

It's after midnight so technically not your birthday anymore, but happy birthday! I hope you're out getting shitfaced...

Or in, getting shitfaced.

The important thing, I am sure you will agree, is getting shitfaced. Call me tomorrow!

And thanks to you too, Dan!

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates