« Home | I didn't think this was what they meant by "heat d... » | Not exactly Mechwarrior » | Timing » | We're in Canada, for pete's sake » | The great indoors » | Unit bias » | If you don't take my hand, I lose my mind » | I've got a million things to say » | Bad day » | Great success » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

Guilt is a useless emotion

This list of "guilty pleasures" (by Q, of course) is completely ridiculous. Leave aside for a minute that no reasonable person should feel shame for enjoying at least one, two, four and ten from the top ten (a man who is tired of "More Than A Feeling" is tired of life, really), the whole concept of the guilty pleasure should have been taken out behind the barns and shot a long time ago (and in some circles, it has been...).

Yuh, Stylus has done more for the rehabilitation of ELO than any other magazine around.

And that S Club 7 song is awesome. Word.

You know, I honestly wasn't thinking of our induction of ELO into our Hall of Fame. Good catch.

And honestly? I can't remember how that S Club 7 song goes.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates