« Home | O Canada » | Suicide prevention » | Virtual spectres » | And when somebody asks if I'm ok, I don't know wha... » | Still no MySpace » | Smokeless » | Arrrrrrr! » | And no friends in this town » | Auspicious beginning » | Moxie » 

Sunday, September 24, 2006 

Many happy returns

So I've just gotten in from the wedding of Josh and Caitlin, two of my best friends from high school. I was their best man, and I still feel honoured that they asked me to be part of the wedding party. My legs hurt from dancing, I'm exhausted (and if not drunk, certainly recovering from it) and I'm going to go to bed. It was an amazing, beautiful wedding, and one I don't think anyone is going to forget any time soon. I'd wish them luck in their married life, but it's Josh and Caitlin... they don't need it. May you all eventually be as happy as they are tonight.



Oh, and I look awesome in a tuxedo.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates