« Home | And oh, how cute you seemed » | But... but... it was what we wanted! » | Making the grade » | I'd taser a 14-year-old. I'd taser him right in t... » | Jessica Alba doesn't like the evangelical church » | Arockalypse » | "I was perfect. I have always been perfect." » | Marie came home tattooed / it covers her back » | Everything hits at once » | Nicely chosen » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

Close to nothing at all

Between the football, the structure and the Mogwai, I do desperately need to see this. I wonder if it'll come to the Bookshelf?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates