« Home | Plug me in » | I wanna hold your hand » | I am young and I am lost » | Just so we're clear » | Beware bookcases » | Don't die on the motorway » | And I will be two steps on the water » | WE NEED YOUR TORSO? » | Mega bottle ride » | "I WAS/AM A COMEDY GOD" » 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 

Mixed blessings

For once, I'm up this early because I woke up early to work, not stayed up late. It's better this way, really. Anyways, new Singles Jukebox; all of my blurbs got in, albeit in a number of cases chopped down to one line. Which is kind of flattering, because it makes me seem more pithy and less rambling than I am, but it also kind of makes me sound a bit flippant sometimes.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates