« Home | Oh my world, you really can thrill me » | Read the alt-text » | Better than a jetpack » | "My God, what have I done?" » | Empty orchestra » | We live in science fiction » | Good will to all » | "Remember that 'nothing happens' is, grammatically... » | I look down at my hands, like they were mirrors » | Yunisleysis, Osdaylys, Jessenias » 

Thursday, January 04, 2007 

Teardrinking

Via Mike Powell; I know it doesn't 'mean' anything in the way I want it to when I read the headline, but this species of moth is still fascinating.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates