« Home | In one piece » | You've laughed in my mouth too » | "We follow Mr. Santa to the end" » | I'd like to believe this » | And it hurts with every heartbeat » | (R)evolution » | Warm and fuzzy » | And I'm all hooked up » | Slapper » | In the morning » 

Saturday, December 16, 2006 

Yunisleysis, Osdaylys, Jessenias

I really like this short story, by one of the contributors to the fine A Grand Illusion. You should probably vote for it. I've certainly had nights that remind me of it a little.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates