« Home | Subverting the hetero-normative paradigm » | You greet me with night laughter » | Public service » | "to ward off decades of bad luck" » | Busy doing nothing » | Feel my breath on your neck » | Don't panic dept. » | Intestinal tug-of-war » | Damn near broke my heart » | 20 Albums of 2007: #15 » 

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 

I know you'll be fine

Feel good hits of the 14th of February, 2007 (special "at the gym, with no reference to Horny Werewolves Day" edition):

Maximo Park - "Now I'm All Over the Shop"
Green Day - "Haushinka"
The Futureheads - "Le Garage"
Neutral Milk Hotel - "Holland, 1945"
The Arcade Fire - "Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out)"
Local H - "Bryn-Mawr Stomp"
The Walkmen - "The Rat"
Spoon - "June's Foreign Spell"
Primal Scream - "Accelerator"
The Wrens - "Yellow Number Three"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates