« Home | A high note » | Counter productive » | Miles away, miles above / The vampire only wants a... » | Better than nothing » | And cross it out » | "And you cannot shape it / Cos it's reality, yeah" » | Activity » | I can feel it in my bones » | Dream about me » | R and R » 

Saturday, March 10, 2007 

I feel safe all the time

Feel good hits of the 10th of March, 2007:

Manicured Noise - "Faith"
Malcolm McLaren - "Love Will..."
The Blow Monkeys - "Digging Your Scene"
Modest Mouse - "Dashboard"
Galaxie 500 - "Ceremony"
Nelly Furtado - "Say It Right"
Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions - "Lose Me On the Way"
Tamas Wells - "Broken by the Rise"
Spoon - "1020 AM"
Aarktica - "Happy Anyway"

Yes!

Dashboard is such a gloriously catchy song and I want to listen to it for a few days straight right now.

I'm really not a Modest Mouse fan, but I love that song (it's almost disco!). And I'm impressed they've got Johnny Marr now.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates