« Home | Everybody always tells her how much they care » | People get crushed like biscuit crumbs » | See the sky about to rain » | The unexamined life » | I've never felt so out of control » | "Something got out from inside the story" » | We've been past the point of help since early April » | Free to go insane » | I just know that something good is gonna happen » | I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders » 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 

For the day I’m not here, when I’m gone and I’m sorry

I've already posted on the Agenda today, so I'll say this very insignificant thing here instead: If I could find say, an hour's worth of songs that make me feel the way Monkey Swallows the Universe's "22" makes me feel, I could probably die happy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates