« Home | Free to go insane » | I just know that something good is gonna happen » | I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders » | "it really means nothing outside that context" » | 20+ people are not a value transaction » | Yee + haw » | 300/15 » | Wizard needs food badly » | Fear of human constructs » | Prescient » 

Friday, April 20, 2007 

We've been past the point of help since early April

And with that, one last paper done and submitted, I am done the coursework for my MA. You have no idea how happy and free I feel right now.

(plus, it was 20 more pages towards my thesis)

Congratulations!

Congrats seconded.

So when does the next round start up?

Thanks, both of you!

Erik, there is no next round; all I have left for my MA is my thesis. If you're doing one of those you only have to take a minimal number of courses.

That's great. Wasn't sure what your program entailed.

Yeah, it's weird; requirements differ pretty significantly from place to place. I know, for example, that if you go to the UK to do a PhD you generally don't have to do any coursework, whereas here you have quite a bit.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates