« Home | "it really means nothing outside that context" » | 20+ people are not a value transaction » | Yee + haw » | 300/15 » | Wizard needs food badly » | Fear of human constructs » | Prescient » | World class faculty » | "That is, I think, even more disrespectful." » | B.C. was shit anyways » 

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 

I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Feel good hits of the 18th of April, 2007:

The National - "Mr. November"
Superchunk - "100,000 Fireflies"
Spoon - "June's Foreign Spell"
My Morning Jacket - "Knot Comes Loose"
Guillemots - "We're Here"
Kate Bush - "Cloudbusting"
Jackson C. Frank - "Yellow Walls"
The Radio Dept. - "Why Won't You Talk About It?"
Jarvis Cocker - "Don't Let Him Waste Your Time"
The Style Council - "My Ever Changing Moods"

I love that song!

"I won't fuck us over, won't fuck us over, I'm Mr. November"

Yeah, even though I love Boxer I never really got into Alligator, but I do love that track.

I'm a big fan of that Radio Dept song - got the single. Would you recommend one of their albums?

I've actually never heard their albums - I have the single too, and that's it. I've heard they're good, though.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates