« Home | I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders » | "it really means nothing outside that context" » | 20+ people are not a value transaction » | Yee + haw » | 300/15 » | Wizard needs food badly » | Fear of human constructs » | Prescient » | World class faculty » | "That is, I think, even more disrespectful." » 

Thursday, April 19, 2007 

I just know that something good is gonna happen

So this week on Stylus we induct the mighty Kate Bush into our Hall of Fame (and my admiration for Marcello's article knows no bounds); today my contribution goes up, an On Second Thought on The Whole Story, the only best-of currently available of her work. Also today the Jukebox goes into Kate Bush overload, with yours truly participating. It should surprise few that we apparently break the all-time high-score record for the Jukebox a few times in the process.

I'm pretty sure that this marks the first time in two years that I've given something a [10].

I've given my share, but I think this is the first time I've given out more than one in one set of blurbs.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates