« Home | The ginge » | Every old sock needs an old shoe » | In reverse » | Oh shit » | The phatic function » | Every k over is a killer » | Fuck yeah » | "What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us." » | Going to Seaforth » | The Great Indoor Fight » 

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 

Always Low Prices. Always.

In the course of finding this story again for my wonderful fighting-for-the-little-guy ex (labour law: it's awesome) I figured I should actually post it, since I originally read it in the print Atlantic and really enjoyed it. So, ever though of the US using Wal-Mart to get health care?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates