« Home | The phatic function » | Every k over is a killer » | Fuck yeah » | "What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us." » | Going to Seaforth » | The Great Indoor Fight » | Gets me to the church on time » | I started, I jumped up » | "Good at chess usually means bad at life." » | This is nothing like it was in my room » 

Monday, May 28, 2007 

Oh shit

Good ol' sodium benzoate, one of many ingredients in pop that we used to joke would wind up killing us all, actually switches off parts of your DNA. I don't drink as much pop as some people I know, but this article is still more than a little terrifying. I don't think I'm going to be having any for a while.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates