« Home | "What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us." » | Going to Seaforth » | The Great Indoor Fight » | Gets me to the church on time » | I started, I jumped up » | "Good at chess usually means bad at life." » | This is nothing like it was in my room » | Accidental manifesto » | You're dumbstruck, baby » | Please note » 

Sunday, May 27, 2007 

Fuck yeah

It's Free Hamburger Day at Harvey's today, the finest of the burger chains. I understand they'll even give you a veggie one, should you swing that way.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates