« Home | I started, I jumped up » | "Good at chess usually means bad at life." » | This is nothing like it was in my room » | Accidental manifesto » | You're dumbstruck, baby » | Please note » | Having a laugh » | A life on the internet and the road » | Kicking a dead pig » | A bigot, a reactionary, a liar, and a fool » 

Friday, May 25, 2007 

Gets me to the church on time

Feel good hits of the 24th of May, 2007 (special "impromptu 80s night at the Albion" edition):

David Bowie - "Modern Love"
Erasure - "A Little Respect"
Pet Shop Boys - "Always On My Mind"
New Order - "Blue Monday"
Talking Heads - "Life During Wartime (Live)"
Hot Chip - "And I Was a Boy From School"
Peter, Bjorn & John - "Young Folks"
Phoenix - "Consolation Prizes"
Goldfrapp - "Strict Machine (Sasha's We Are Glitter Mix)"
The Radio Dept. - "The Worst Taste in Music"



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates