« Home | A tentative yes to ankle socks » | None more black » | Slight return » | I'm just way too tired » | Quick, look elsewhere! » | Being self important is all I have » | Whoopsy » | "Our baby is going to be French Canadian." » | Hey love, we'll get away with it » | Especially the Goliathon 83 » 

Monday, June 18, 2007 

I was looking for a job and then I found a job

....and Heaven knows, I'm pretty okay with that. I have my first shift at the Beat Goes On on Wednesday. 2-9. Go me?

Congrats. Go forth and be cynical and condescending!

Actually, one of the things I like about the place is that they want you not to be one of those High Fidelity-style snobs. And I don't want to be one, so that works out nicely.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates