« Home | Hey love, we'll get away with it » | Especially the Goliathon 83 » | What ever happened » | I'm the new blue blood, I'm the great white hope » | Just don't make it last any longer than it has to » | Why I'll never be a food critic » | New lows » | She couldn't take on any more late fees » | Timesuck » | Always Low Prices. Always. » 

Saturday, June 09, 2007 

"Our baby is going to be French Canadian."



Yeah, add me to the chorus of love for this movie. Seth Rogen (or at least his character, or some weird combination of both) is my fucking hero. And it's one of those movies where, if you did't like it? I completely respect your taste but I really don't want to hear it.

this one is way more hilarious than that one.

link

funny movie, though.

I agree (I was showing both to my brother last night, and "pick that up" and the peach bit are both priceless), but I kind of felt this one stood alone better.

I think it's actually male thing to choose the one you chose over the Dr. bit. Because for some reason all the males I know prefer it to the Dr. one. I think it's because you're all gay!

I LOLed so hard at work at the peach bit. Holy god.

And the smegma on his knee.

LOVED it (saw it this weekend). It had just the right balance of funny and emotionally honest for me.

I did like the movie, but damn, was it ever hard for me to watch. I wish I'd thought a bit more about it beforehand.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates