« Home | Being self important is all I have » | Whoopsy » | "Our baby is going to be French Canadian." » | Hey love, we'll get away with it » | Especially the Goliathon 83 » | What ever happened » | I'm the new blue blood, I'm the great white hope » | Just don't make it last any longer than it has to » | Why I'll never be a food critic » | New lows » 

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 

Quick, look elsewhere!

As I said to my brother, one of the weird things about not being single again is that you suddenly have no free time even though you're getting nothing done. So Fractionals will probably be relatively unexciting for a little while, although it will return to normal soon enough. I'm still updating this, though, and I think today's turned out pretty well, as long as you don't mind semi-stream of consciousness.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates