« Home | "Our baby is going to be French Canadian." » | Hey love, we'll get away with it » | Especially the Goliathon 83 » | What ever happened » | I'm the new blue blood, I'm the great white hope » | Just don't make it last any longer than it has to » | Why I'll never be a food critic » | New lows » | She couldn't take on any more late fees » | Timesuck » 

Sunday, June 10, 2007 

Whoopsy

I've been so busy this week I kind of forget to read Stylus, let alone to note that my top ten songs with flutes list went up on Friday. Not exactly the heaviest thing I've ever written, but hopefully kind of fun.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates