« Home | Regret » | Humanizing » | Go team » | I can't even slack properly » | Well I'm accustomed to a smooth ride » | Heavy shoes » | Ugh » | Miles Standish proud » | Rock hard » | Alike a spring rose » 

Saturday, July 21, 2007 

Goddamn it

Why is it only now that I scheduled to work that weekend that the Hillside Festival gets back to me telling me that I am, in fact, accredited for the weekend? I even get complimentary parking.

That's ugly timing. No hope for you to exchange your shifts?

I managed to get 10-5 on Saturday, but Friday is definitely 2-9.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates