« Home | I can't even slack properly » | Well I'm accustomed to a smooth ride » | Heavy shoes » | Ugh » | Miles Standish proud » | Rock hard » | Alike a spring rose » | 4642.4 KM later » | Sadly predictable » | The only kick in life is pumping that steel » 

Friday, July 20, 2007 

Go team

I don't know if anyone's been following the World Series of Pop Culture, but Stylus' own Andrew Unterberger, who just won it (him and two other guys), is one of the people from the site that I've met. His posts on the whole experience have been incredible, and I can honestly say that despite whatever image he had on TV, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He and his team absolutely deserved it, and I just hope I have the chance to congratulate him in person in the near-ish future.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates