« Home | Sudden and sad » | 26 » | And I'm staring you straight in the eyes » | Crack wise on the price of fame » | It begins » | Nice things about my job » | Hilarity ensues » | A modern hero » | A bad week for directors » | Mom says I'm helping » 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 

I wanna bring you too



Liars' new self-titled album is actually really good, which is more than a little nice considering I'd given up on them. Now it might make my top 10 for the year. It sounds like they locked themselves in a small room with nothing but Fun House and Self Destruction, and if that idea excites you like it excites me you owe it to yourself to check the record out. But mainly this is an excuse to expose people to the creepiest fucking music video I've seen in years.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates