« Home | Feeling accomplished » | TGIW » | Someone was changing from the inside out » | Fucking Hell » | Prepare to get confused » | Memories from gradeschool kicking in my brain » | Beer for supper » | But what does that prove, it proves nothing » | Eyes like lotus leaves » | I once joined a priest class, plastic, inert » 

Sunday, September 30, 2007 

Dissipation

It has been a loooooong (but mostly thrilling) few days of serious drinking, culminating in Friday night's Clown Juice-fueled archery session, which is the most fun I've had in a long time. My form was shit at the beginning (it's been years since Ben and I were in archery), but once Ben pointed a few things out I managed to hit our clay head in the trachea, left eye and then side of the head. The night got weirder from there. Then I had to wake up and go to some teacher training stuff (valuable, thankfully) at the school, work seven hours at the store and finally get a chance to catch up with the much-missed Aaron last night; it's the first time I've seen him since he moved to Seaforth. Things are finally returning to normal, and god do I need to get some work done.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates