« Home | Prepare to get confused » | Memories from gradeschool kicking in my brain » | Beer for supper » | But what does that prove, it proves nothing » | Eyes like lotus leaves » | I once joined a priest class, plastic, inert » | 29 Forever » | End of the line » | Woodsmoke and peach salsa » | Exciting times » 

Thursday, September 27, 2007 

Fucking Hell

So the first time in ages that I close out the bar (with coworkers, it was a pretty good night) miraculously corresponds with the first morning since they stopped Gordon that I'm woken by the sounds of construction. Only this time it's from the apartment below, so in addition to the banging and dropping things I hear very loud radio. My head wants to kill everyone in my building.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates