« Home | Meat is murder carbon dioxide » | It's September, isn't it? » | We're afraid of the dark » | Blow your mongrel mind, or, how I stopped worrying... » | The Sand Witch » | Me me me » | A cry for help, a hint of anaesthesia » | People are like suns » | D'awwwwwwww » | Teach your children well » 

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 

Even busier than normal

Somehow I managed to stab myself in the forearm with a knife in the drying rack yesterday, capping a day of running around and getting a lot of work done. Now I get to run around all day today, too - scheduling a big camping trip for the end of the first week of school wasn't necessarily the smartest timing, but it'll be worth it. Somehow it'll all work out, I'm sure.

it was bad-mouthing meat that did it - your body's afraid it won't have any tasty flesh to stab.

Have a good trip.

My body is fickle and meat loving, it's true.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates