« Home | "You think because you don't yell, you're not mean." » | This one laughing quietly » | And all I want is something I can write about » | Blatently dishonest claims » | Dissipation » | Feeling accomplished » | TGIW » | Someone was changing from the inside out » | Fucking Hell » | Prepare to get confused » 

Friday, October 05, 2007 

"trying to make a world fit for you"

I don't always agree with Christopher Hitchens, but this is one of the best things ever written on this (or any?) war. Worth reading until the end, for every one of you.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates