« Home | When we're all fully grown » | We get on » | Slipping » | Did we go too far? » | Best laid » | Jigsaw falling into place » | Everyone here does so just enjoy yourself » | Mind-expanding » | I'm out of my element; I can't breathe » | It started to snow » 

Thursday, January 10, 2008 

Blood a Necklace

My reaction to my coworker calling in sick and having to run the store by myself from 10-2? Put on the Goslings' Between the Dead. Loud. It makes me feel better, and tends to make people more efficient in their shopping.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates