« Home | It started to snow » | Give till it hurts » | Merry friggin' xmas » | Me, me, meeeeeee » | But the prettiest sight to see » | Kind of unrelated » | Oh sh- » | Muscle Mystery » | Consensus » | I'm not necessarily proud of any of this » 

Sunday, December 30, 2007 

I'm out of my element; I can't breathe

Guys, the new Mountain Goats (Heretic Pride) is really good. Really, really good.

I was going to try and do some work this afternoon, but then Ben found a Spaced marathon on Showcase. I need the whole series special edition they've got in Britain to come out here now, thanks.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates