« Home | You get the weirdest ads in gmail sometimes » | Write infinite » | Amusement is overrated » | 2007: Phosphorescent - Pride » | New venue » | Jury nullification » | Trying to catch up » | Give it back » | Piss-temology » | "I want to protect the people I've put in harm's way" » 

Saturday, March 15, 2008 

Beyond your comfort level

I wish I had the time before going to work this morning to post something more substantial about yesterday, but that'll have to wait; for now I'll just note that the most cogent thing I've read on the whole Spitzer affair comes from Carl Wilson.

Yeah, this is excellent. Helped cleanse me of Mamet's (unrelated) self-excusing douchebaggery in the Voice.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates