« Home | "Do you kiss your mommy's lips with that mouth?" » | "The sun gets everywhere" » | Now doesn't it » | Five by five » | This is kind of important » | They seek shelter » | An equation of history being drawn up » | I dropped the last bomb » | Quick ones » | USA! USA! USA! » 

Friday, November 21, 2008 

The locked room

Michael Dirda has a fantastic, lengthy piece on Paul Auster in The New York Review of Books today. I've got The New York Trilogy sitting around here somewhere, and he may have just bumped it to near the top of my to-read list.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates