« Home | An equation of history being drawn up » | I dropped the last bomb » | Quick ones » | USA! USA! USA! » | Nice streets above » | And aren't you happy, just to be alive? » | In retrograde » | Come back » | "Just dead flesh" » | Trust me / Believe me » 

Friday, November 14, 2008 

They seek shelter

I'm up late working on reviews and my 2008 top-whatever for PopMatters and elsewhere, but I just noticed my review of the fine new Theresa Andersson album went up there. Back to work...



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates