« Home | The love that loves, etc. » | The locked room » | "Do you kiss your mommy's lips with that mouth?" » | "The sun gets everywhere" » | Now doesn't it » | Five by five » | This is kind of important » | They seek shelter » | An equation of history being drawn up » | I dropped the last bomb » 

Thursday, November 27, 2008 

Just turn out the lights

So I did a bit of PR work for a new band, one that I happen to genuinely love (on the basis of the EP, at least). Anyone who got the full promo package got a page written by me, but right now my words are also on this site in briefer form, which is pretty cool. I highly recommend the EP (when it comes out, beginning to December) to anyone who likes, oh, New Order or Cut Copy or what have you.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates