« Home | You won't be sad or broken tonight » | Plusses and minuses » | List, o list » | "...than the one you did in Canada" » | Shut up and drive » | Our long national nightmare is over » | Gonna kiss up to the Great Misgiver » | And don't misunderstand me » | What else don't I know? » | Oh, demon abhor me » 

Saturday, January 03, 2009 

I was only dancing

I check in at Daytrotter every so often to see who's doing sessions there, and every so often it's a band I know and like, and some of them wind up having pretty incredible versions of songs. But today, when I saw that Stars Like Fleas had done one, I got disproportionally excited. Theirs was one of the best live shows I have ever seen, and while I haven't listened to the MP3s yet, if they're a tenth as good you should rush out and download them right now. They're free, for pete's sake.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates