« Home | Get to know it in the dark » | A stronger world, a stronger loving world » | Please hold the line » | Coat pocket full of pills » | Too scared to steal, too lazy to work » | And the shame of it, that we can't forget » | The cold echo chamber » | And we all went down in a little row boat » | Oral » | Take off your t-shirt » 

Thursday, March 12, 2009 

The way of wrong power

My review of the new Christina Carter record is up today at PopMatters. I've never been able to like Charalambides as much as I kind of feel like I ought to, but even by those standards this was a bit of a disappointment.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates