« Home | The Atrocity Exhibition » | "You're soft and weak, Ted. Like a geisha." » | Before the hammer comes down » | Glory » | Seemed better than shooting myself » | Babylon correction » | Tapping on the glass » | Choral » | Let me ride on your handlebars » | The joy of repetition really is in you » 

Monday, April 20, 2009 

Like someday you'll find out

I don't post here every time I update it (maybe I should), but since it's been four months or so I thought I'd serve due notice that my Low blog Too Many Words, Too Many Words has a new entry up (on "Little Argument With Myself"). I'm still committed to finishing it off, I've just been neglecting it for no good reason (except that guilt compounds like interest, and after a while part of my brain starts forgetting as a defence mechanism).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates