« Home | Babylon correction » | Tapping on the glass » | Choral » | Let me ride on your handlebars » | The joy of repetition really is in you » | A small sadness » | I'll admit I am bored of me » | Things I did yesterday » | Guilty feet have got no rhythm » | Pureed » 

Monday, April 13, 2009 

Seemed better than shooting myself

My live review of the Toronto Tindersticks show is up today at PopMatters.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates