« Home | A small sadness » | I'll admit I am bored of me » | Things I did yesterday » | Guilty feet have got no rhythm » | Pureed » | Ah well » | The sense of touch » | Keep the streets empty for me » | Everything I talk about I talk about » | I'd rather snore » 

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 

The joy of repetition really is in you

Today at the Art of Noise, there's another Memories Can't Wait up (I missed the last couple), on 'a night out.' My entry is on many nights out, I suppose, but it still fits.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates