« Home | Choral » | Let me ride on your handlebars » | The joy of repetition really is in you » | A small sadness » | I'll admit I am bored of me » | Things I did yesterday » | Guilty feet have got no rhythm » | Pureed » | Ah well » | The sense of touch » 

Thursday, April 09, 2009 

Tapping on the glass

Todd Burns keeps on of those blogs that doesn't update very often but is pretty much fucking crucial every single time he does. There's a new redesign over at Mondrian's Sketchbook which streamlines the organization (the mixes are separate from the posts!) and boasts one of the coolest placeholders I've seen on a blog.

Meanwhile, I can't remember if I already blogged about her, but my good (and talented) friend Rachel Kiel has started an excellent song-a-day blog called My Valuable Hunting Knife, and her current post (on country, via a Wynonna Judd song) is excellent.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates