« Home | The joy of repetition really is in you » | A small sadness » | I'll admit I am bored of me » | Things I did yesterday » | Guilty feet have got no rhythm » | Pureed » | Ah well » | The sense of touch » | Keep the streets empty for me » | Everything I talk about I talk about » 

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 

Let me ride on your handlebars

My review of the fine new Psapp album is up today at PopMatters.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates