« Home | Lucky bastards » | All over the place » | OH SHIT SON » | Fully armed and operational » | Won't change how I feel today » | Shelf space » | Adoration » | Like someday you'll find out » | The Atrocity Exhibition » | "You're soft and weak, Ted. Like a geisha." » 

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 

"I'd like to come back as a giant Flemish rabbit. 15 pounds of pure bunny."

It was just as I finished watching season one of Life tonight that I read that NBC has cancelled the show and there won't be a third season. Admittedly we learned enough during the second season that the end of it isn't a completely horrible place to leave it, but given the kind of crap you find on TV these days, especially in terms of cop/detective shows, it's still a damn shame. Guess I have to find a new favourite network drama. Or, you know, watch less TV.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates