« Home | "What needs to be done" » | "The consensus doesn't explain our lives. But - w... » | quiet, remorse, everything, peace » | Looking back: The Go-Betweens » | Swells » | Fear is not knowing » | Makes me feel glad that I'm not dead » | Oh! How the dogs stack up » | Huckenpack » | Moderate or good, occasionally very poor » 

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 

New forms, new forms

My review of the drastically altered re-release of Roni Size & Reprazent's New Forms is up today at PopMatters.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates