« Home | (Sad trombone) » | Murderer's row » | Not just happy little trees » | I believe my little soul is blown » | I want less » | What's a boy to do? » | Hair, wonderful hair » | Nothing you can sing that can't be sung » | So what's an own goal, then? » | Putting the argument below the surface of the prose » 

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 

I need two heads

I am feeling more than a little swamped right now, which is funny; I'm unemployed, I shouldn't be so busy I feel like I can't make any progress, right? But between (unpaid) writing, some big, exciting (unpaid) projects, an exceedingly busy weekend coming up, personal stuff, emails and facebook messages piling up for what feels like months now, a messy apartment (and brief window of opportunity to clean it up a bit that involves me finding time to go through a lot of my shit and figure out what I don't need), always increasing piles of stuff I need to hear, read and watch, a broken-ass old computer that makes everything I do on it feel twice as slow, a lack of money, waiting for a job I've been semi-offered to actually get posted etc etc etc...I'll get caught up soon enough, I'm sure. But my apologies in advance if you run into/talk to me anytime soon and I seem a bit... frantic.

In the meantime, I've got another capsule review up at PopMatters, this one on the fine new Tangled Star EP.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates