« Home | "Crowdsourcing kills art" » | And someone leads the beast in on its chain » | Lay down for a while and disconnect » | I don't care if he dies in prison, no » | I knew happiness once » | Until you love me » | I need two heads » | (Sad trombone) » | Murderer's row » | Not just happy little trees » 

Thursday, October 08, 2009 

It's been a bloody stupid day

Feel good hits of the 8th of October, 2009:

Belle & Sebastian - Don't Leave the Light on Baby
Tindersticks - if You're Looking for a Way Out
Neil Finn - Addicted
The Hold Steady - Sequestered in Memphis
U2 - Some Days Are Better Than Others
The Mountain Goats - 1 John 4:16
The Fall - Iceland
Elbow - Powder Blue
The Twilight Singers - Number Nine
R.E.M. - You're in the Air



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates